Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

We have been awful second half. Created nothing and gifting goals. Forget the title the team is regressing at the moment. Need to regroup and freshen things up.

Could miss Champions League at this rate. Only one point clear of Arsenal. Five losses in eight games is worrying.

Needs a refresh this Summer as they all look jaded last few weeks.

We have been awful second half. Created nothing and gifting goals. Forget the title the team is regressing at the moment. Need to regroup and freshen things up.
Needs a clear out and times up for Nick Cushing I think

Needs a clear out and times up for Nick Cushing I think

Certainly need a clear out. I’d guess Cushing will get a chance to oversee the changes but his team selection has been odd at times this year. Lawley in particular hasn’t played much but when she has she’s been our best player. Scott and Christiansen have been bang average but seem to play regularly. Houghton and Beattie both seem to have lost form. McManus is no replacement for Bronze.

The Arsenal defence was appalling in the 1st half and we should have made a bit more of the opportunities. Nadia was brilliant 1st half and I thought Izzy should have come on earlier. The team just looked tired 2nd half.
City fans made some decent noise with drums and a Dutch girls team nearby.

1zbc7lt.jpg

sdo39z.jpg

r6zgwo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.