Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is not the right thread But......talking of Sergio....

"Since he moved to Manchester he’s bolstered his trophy cabinet over his seven-year spell on the blue side of the city, winning three Premier League titles, three League cups and an FA Cup, making him ..........."

I may be getting senile but when did he win 3 League Cups ?

Serg never won the FA Cup with us

Someone said in an earlier post hughes was hated at Stoke by time he got the boot so can't see them trying to hard to save his bacon and city full strength after resting most of the big guns, longshot but my £10 on Southampton to go down at 100/1
Worth a punt when you put it like that.

Play our strongest 11 and break yet another record. Biggest margin between 1st and second is the one we want. Another nail in the rags coffin!

The players will be desperate to get the 100 points tomorrow. History Makers!

It's overcast so a chance of precipitation but I would prefer the going to be good to firm.Had an afternoon session and we walked the solent from ibis central until we found a cracking spoons called The Albert Sir Lucias Curtis.It rolls of the tongue and a fine watering hole to start off the festivities.Nice ambience good hospitality and as usual an amazing selection of worldly ales.A good few blues in there early doors and we met up with Tam and his cohorts who flew down on flybe. He's left it a touch fine for his home leg at an 18.30 kick off.
Favourite scoop in spoons is hop house 13 on draft.Its an incredible pint..Also the devils backbone in bottles is a sensible choice.Enjoy the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.