Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with Danny Murphy's risible attempt to speak posh over the last couple of months? Half the time he speaks in his normal accent then, as on Football Focus today, he comes out with stuff like 'staying ap', 'going ap' and 'the clab'.

Not sure what they will come up with when United race ahead in the spending and salary league this summer
when united race ahead in the spending then it will be described as investment and lauded as the best thing for english football

the money angle is getting old and tired ,the emptihad is losing its edge as well,a couple more seasons of pep and there will be a wankathon about city,which I will find not to my liking

we should of put Wigan away we would be waiting our fa cup final v united ,and you know what I reckon we would of done the treble.a few calls in our favour and we could of won the quadruple.

imo I reckon with 2/3 quality additions I could see us winning the lot next season ,we are streets ahead of any prem team,and imo we are probably the best team in Europe, weve got the money, weve got the facilities , weve got the owners , weve got the players and weve got the best manager,i hope it doesn't sound too arrogant but ,"city city best team in the land and all the world" is actually starting to ring true..
and they will have fuck all on us
No club will ever win a quadruple, it was only ever the press saying it. No sane City fan would.

I caught a bit on Talksport about manager of the year, it said Ignoring Pep who is your manager of the year, Then two idiots suggested Rafa and that exponent of anti football at Huddersfield.

What exactly do the media want entertaining football or bus parking shite, I'm confused.

That BBC value for money article is hilarious. I love BBC comments too, such one eyed idiocy. I imagine some grubby little gimp in Bedford getting angry in his United top and Liverpool shorts with a Notepad file saved with just Emptihad in it so he can copy and paste it easily.

Feck me. No one is sane after following City for the last 40 years!
Good point, well made!

They are still driving me to drink though. It used to be I'd get pissed before the game, as it was needed to watch us, then after the game to drown my sorrows. Now I have a drink in anticipation, then after to celebrate. I think I have a drink problem!

Lets face it bobby and mp got shafted on manager of the year so will pep,mp won the double in his first season in the country so did conte but only one got the award,11/12 we were on top of the league most of the season then won it as we did so bobby had a case for winning it then but didn't,anyone but a city manager,they are going to look the biggest ****s in the world if they don't give it to pep,lets reward the good old english style manager no matter how pig ugly their football is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.