Horrible Sheringham (8yr old bump...)

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Albert Steptoe is in the Mirror today talking about the race for fourth spot.

He concludes that its between the dippers and Spurs and barely mentions us in passing ('you have to respect City')

Respect us?? I should say so you diiirty old maaan. We've just got four points from two exceedingly tough fixtures and we're three points clear of our rivals!

Been trying to figure out exactly why I hate Steptoe more than any other rag. Lets face it, the competition is extremely fierce.
Come to the conclusion that at least the other candidates - as loathesome as they are - plainly have a love for football. Whereas the cockney t*** with the face of a shrivelled testicle has always given the strong impression that he's in some way aloof and above the game.

Related story (ish)

I was over on Hols in Tunisia when we were promoted in 99 and the rags won the Euro Cup/CL etc.

At the bar just after the game a woman sat at the bar blocking people getting served turned to me and said 'Wasn't that Andy Sheriden goal wonderful'

As the hotel was all inclusive I just couldn't help myself and dropped three pints of larger all over her back.

A guy about 5 yards away gave me the thumbs up, ended up chatting to him most of the night. He was a blue and said she'd been going on like that for the previous 15 minutes.

Fucking bastard. Fucking say when you're bumping a thread......I read the first post and thought the op had gone fucking mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.