Tobacco free

Wish I had never bothered. 4 stone heavier and too fat and lazy to do anything about it. I will die of heart attack faster than the chances i would of cancer.

Wish I had never bothered. 4 stone heavier and too fat and lazy to do anything about it. I will die of heart attack faster than the chances i would of cancer.
Get the 1.8% vape juice and you'll absorb so much nicotine that it'll destroy your appetite. Watch the weight drop off.

It's been two months since I quit tobacco cold turkey. The first week was easy. I was on holiday and always on the go.

After that "back in the world" was HARD! I had to learn everything all over again. What do I do whilst driving to work? After meals? When I'm pissed, etc? I used sweets. I've gained about 7 lbs trying to satisfy the oral fixation and think about using almost every day.

I wish I could say it was for health reasons only but, honestly, the cost of using has gotten so high. (Yes, I say using because this is like a drug and I was a user/am an addict. :( )

I want to backslde and use again everyday but I haven't yet. I try to take it hour by hour, day by day. I've dropped the sweets for sugar free bubble gum.
Tut tut, winners don't quit.

Its been almost 18 months for me and I rarely give it a thought. I was ready to quit from a cost and health perspective.
The other half smokes and I hate the smell on him now. Knocks me sick, almost as much as the bout of coughing when he wakes up in the morning.
Wish he'd try to cut down / quit.

You’ve done the hardest bit so stick to it, mate.

First day, first week, first month are the most difficult for most people. Gets much easier after about three months.

Get the 1.8% vape juice and you'll absorb so much nicotine that it'll destroy your appetite. Watch the weight drop off.

Think I might go back to Phet instead the daddy of appetite suppressants :) Seriously i'm hoping I get my mojo back at some point and get rid of it, it's vicious circle though, never been a fat **** till i gave up the fags so i'm not conditioned to say no to a bastard Chicken "Kryptonite" Madrass and chips with Poppadoms and Nan Bread :)

Food tastes better though.
Doesn't it just...Nom Nom Nom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.