Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is the only excitement in the Prem today is the last relegation spot, no chopper in the air with the trophy looking for a landing spot, with Sky going into hyperdrive about where it's going, however there is a chance! One of the potential relegation teams is hosting the team that just got the record for scoring the most goals, and goals is what the Prem, Sky and the rest of the media need today for drama. I expect we will be given everything around their box today to maximise goal scoring potential, today we are not the enemy we are the premier leagues friend .

Hughes will want to spoil the 100 point party. I'm expecting some stubborn defending like the one in 2011-12.
They’ll start off that way. But if they get to halftime with the 9 gd more or less intact they might relax. Plenty of scoring opportunities later on

Hughes will want to spoil the 100 point party. I'm expecting some stubborn defending like the one in 2011-12.
Though relegation is impossible, Southampton will need to put a good performance against Man City in to prevent a bloodbath on the pitch to reduce any remaining chances of dropping down to the Championship and to also see out the season in style.

Thing is the only excitement in the Prem today is the last relegation spot, no chopper in the air with the trophy looking for a landing spot, with Sky going into hyperdrive about where it's going, however there is a chance! One of the potential relegation teams is hosting the team that just got the record for scoring the most goals, and goals is what the Prem, Sky and the rest of the media need today for drama. I expect we will be given everything around their box today to maximise goal scoring potential, today we are not the enemy we are the premier leagues friend .

You still pisses from last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.