6 years ago to the day

I still get goosebumps watching it. The 2 seconds before it and the minute after it went in was the greatest moment of my life, pure happiness.

The question is if we'd have not won that day would it have stopped or altered the progression of the club to what we have today?

The question is if we'd have not won that day would it have stopped or altered the progression of the club to what we have today?
Been said about Bobby bring turfed if we'd not won it and Pep arriving missing out Bayern but who really knows.

It's just a rollercoaster that once on its very very hard to get off.

Been said about Bobby bring turfed if we'd not won it and Pep arriving missing out Bayern but who really knows.

It's just a rollercoaster that once on its very very hard to get off.

If buts and maybes I guess we will never know.

I've often wondered how my nerves would have held up if Kun had gone down (definitely caught by, I think, Taiwo) and we'd got a penalty.Without a doubt, my best ever experience at a City game (though the utd s/f comes bloody close). That explosion of noise when 93:20 happened will never leave me.

Nor me, J.

Every supporter (QPR, as well as City) at Etihad that day went through every emotion possible.

There will never be a finish to a season like it again.

And full credit to Sunderland supporters for taking the piss.

I've posted this before in another thread, I did a job at Mike deans house few years ago, I asked him if Sergio went down would he have given the penalty, yes, 100% penalty he replied, i sit right behind the goal in the family stand, no way could I have watched mario taking the penalty, I'd have a heart attack
Just the the thought of Balotelli taking that penalty makes me anxious, even after all this time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.