Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind the Fraudiola or the emptyhad comments just shows their bitter and jealousy but their are some posters who bring up the human rights abuses every fucking time even if it's nothing to do with the article.
How they get away with it beats me. Unless of course the Guardian has an agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if David Conn has a btl account.

Report the post as off topic or trolling whatever, failing that tell them to try and follow their local club.

Sky pushing what a fantastic season the dippers have had,mind the fucking huge gap,has no-one looked at where they are,lol

Salah to be the back pages news tomorrow i bet you

Sky pushing what a fantastic season the dippers have had,mind the fucking huge gap,has no-one looked at where they are,lol

Salah to be the back pages news tomorrow i bet you
Right now, on Goal Zone (NBCSN’s version of MOTD), it is literally all about Liverpool... apparently *just* managing to get CL is now a higher achievement than winning the league and achieving the impossible 100 points.

They’ve barely mentioned us.

EDIT: They just showed us but it is much more limited coverage. YCMIU

BBC 5live is the same, “we will get some Man City reaction before we go off air”
Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.