Talksport

I very, very rarely listen to it these days and my life is much calmer for it.
However, I caught the beginning of Brazil's show this morning with his co-presenter being Dean 'Deano' Saunders.
I genuinely don't believe there is a more uninformed / ill informed / ignorant / unprofessional football pundit
anywhere in the media than Saunders and that is saying something! Needless to say it was switched off after less
than 5 minutes. Just how amateurish is that poor excuse of a radio station?

There are some clueless fuckers on that station, but Saunders is head & shoulders above the rest.

Just been listening to Durham and the thick Yorkie slaughtering the rags for their dire football.

Gough continually used the candle-lighters and Klippety as examples of attacking football, though Durham did mention us once or twice.

Just been listening to Durham and the thick Yorkie slaughtering the rags for their dire football.

Gough continually used the candle-lighters and Klippety as examples of attacking football, though Durham did mention us once or twice.
I have heard so many times they have the best attackers in the league despite what the table tells them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.