Southampton (A) Post Match Thread - The Centurions!

What an amazing finish to the game and ultimately the season. Incredible.

Our league campaign has left an indelible mark on the history of English football.

Well done boys.

I was asked a question jimbo,wasn't going to say a thing about it
Wasn't going to say a thing? You were at it throughout the match. I get it that you don't rate him; I don't either. But surely you can clock off for few hours and reflect on the monumental achievement Pep has led us to.

I like in Kyle’s vid that you can see Pep celebrating too, not one of those managers that distances himself from the players.

Red Cafe is hilarious.

haha. mucho salt & lemons on there.

Quite enjoyed this one

'City take a harsh line with the press. If a journalist writes a negative piece then they are contacted by City and face a ban from City events if they do not provide an adequate explanation. The English press are also very easy to buy, invite them to a few player events and they'll be your mouthpiece.'

Wasn't going to say a thing? You were at it throughout the match. I get it that you don't rate him; I don't either. But surely you can clock off for few hours and reflect on the monumental achievement Pep has led us to.
During the match when he went walkabout,NOT on the post match until i was poked,ultimately i don't give a fuck i'm too happy and just digesting it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.