Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Any idea where the entrance to the viewing area will be and what time you will have to get in there?

I can't imagine there'll be much of a view unless you're near the front or if there's big screens

34q2sl1.jpg

Sorry for being thick, but is the parade only going along Deansgate, or does it go along Peter Street as well? That's a small route to cram in 100'000's of City fans.(1000's according to the Rags ;-) )

That aside, thankfully the Weather is going to be warm and sunny.

Screenshot_20180513-042816.png

Sorry for being thick, but is the parade only going along Deansgate, or does it go along Peter Street as well? That's a small route to cram in 100'000's of City fans.(1000's according to the Rags ;-) )

That aside, thankfully the Weather is going to be warm and sunny.

Was you pissed 4.38am ? You can see on the map it goes down peter st

Screenshot_20180513-042816.png

Get there Blues. Shove it down the rag/scouse loving medias throats, sing it loud and proud. 100 points. Our scum media shown their true colours after a record breaking season, we've broken their hearts, destroyed them, they're in denial, they're weeping onto their laptops, how can City do this, how can they kill the love of Loserpool and Utd. Well, come into town tomorrow scum media, watch and learn how a local team is loved by its local fans. CTID.

Every blue boycott the place
Fuck him...
#Scum

No blue goes in it I expect wall to wall pics of the rags, and stinks like a sewer, had the misfortune to cut through it last year, and I mean cut through as was on a works thing and they went in, and I agreed even though I knew it was vile and raggy, but I walked in the front and straight out the back and into the rising sun, place made me physically sick, I couldn't drink there

Why block Deansgate? is there something else in Albert Square? Or cos town hall is closed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.