Ederson new seven year deal

Don’t think I can ever recall a City contract of that length?

I don’t think I can ever recall a football contract of that length.

Brilliant news. It means that we will have Ederson here for the best years of his career and if he remains for the whole length of his contract, he will be very close to some of our appearance records, considering the number of games that we play nowadays.

Can see him being here for a very very long time. Young daughter and son due to be born all to grow up in Manchester, his wife has just posted she’s never been happier. All good.

Just something he posted on his Instagram account the morning after the club’s title party celebrations:

Probably explains why he didn’t play in either of the last two games. Either Guardiola was irked by his lack of professionalism, or they were worried about him getting tested. Not easy to carry on drinking for that length of time without, ahem, some kind of stimulant, I imagine!

Probably explains why he didn’t play in either of the last two games. Either Guardiola was irked by his lack of professionalism, or they were worried about him getting tested. Not easy to carry on drinking for that length of time without, ahem, some kind of stimulant, I imagine!
This is ederson we're talking about. The man threw milk at mourinho. He has balls of steel.

Pep probably wanted to reward bravo for his professionalism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.