Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body post on the Guardian btl? The amount of anti City trolls are growing in number. Sickening comments neath every City and Pep article.
They must be really hurting.
They are, indeed.
I did constantly the previous years, lately it's gone to the sewage, I post now occasionally at the risk of being banned if responding properly to the hordes of classless dipper and stretford trolling cvnts.
The repetitive drivel, sanctioned by the Graun, has steered me away. It reeks of islamophobia and plain old racism.
Even the blues are far and fewer and their posts quality has unusually dropped.

I assume the invincibles weren't a great side either!

Of course we're a great team. We've set nearly every record. This nonsense about needing multiple titles is ridiculous. We'll buy and sell players and it won't be the same team again anyway!
How long do you have to be a great side for until you are a great side? I don't get it. If we don't win next the league next season, this season's team isn't great?

Despite breaking 3 more records yesterday reaching treble figures, Mo Salah headlines the BBC football Web page for breaking the goal record. City are 6th down the list.

"Arsene Wenger had the 'Invincibles' and Pep Guardiola now has the equally unique 'Centurions' who..."
Jeremy Wilson in the Daily Telegraph

Many people using the word Centurions on social media but this is the first instance I've seen or heard of its usage in the mainstream media.

"Arsene Wenger had the 'Invincibles' and Pep Guardiola now has the equally unique 'Centurions' who..."
Jeremy Wilson in the Daily Telegraph

Many people using the word Centurions on social media but this is the first instance I've seen or heard of its usage in the mainstream media.

We need to plug it for all it’s worth, cos no-one else will. A giant “centurions” mural next to the main entrance of the club would be a start.
Incidentally, this would be an appropriate moment to inform Frank that whilst taking nearly 2 hours to get from the centre of Southampton to J11 of the M3 (Winchester - a grand total of about 15 miles), I flipped non-stop between the Five Live and Talkshite phone ins, who, barring a match report and a minute with Pep on the former, in 4 hours of broadcasting managed to mention us just once, and that was a caller who rang in to wish Taggart a speedy recovery! If the rags had racked up 100 points, the wankathon would have lasted a month.... ;-)

Last edited:
Turned on Radio 5 Live at 7.30. We were not even mentioned on the sports report! Interview with Kopp, of course, mentioned Chelsea, Newcastle and Swansea. End of. Nothing else happened in the Premier League yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.