Scummy behaviour

This was being discussed on TalkShite this morning with big Alan Brazil asking what could be done to prevent this kind of thing becoming a common occurance at the races.

I couldn't help but wonder why they are not treated like football fans are. I.E Dry trains to the event with a strong police presence onboard. Unable to consume alcohol whilst spectating the sport and only in designated areas away from the event as well as banning orders for those found guilty of any kind of anti-social behaviour.

Then I remembered its only football fans and will only ever be football fans that are treated like either criminalised cattle.

Didn't see it until just before I posted it. Anyway, we need a picture of the bridesmaid. Er, to give some meaning to your post, you understand?

2E0D4E4700000578-3300614-image-a-59_1446547242026.jpg

I'm off to Chelmsford races in a couple of weeks.
Should I take some boxing gloves or a baseball bat?

Don’t forget your steel toecaps to put the boot in when someone goes down. Always have a pint tumbler in your hand and don’t be afraid to use it. Make sure you start drinking early doors too, too much whisky is particularly good at turning you psycho.

If you are going with your missus, get her to carry a blade tucked into her hat.

Good hunting.

Don’t forget your steel toecaps to put the boot in when someone goes down. Always have a pint tumbler in your hand and don’t be afraid to use it. Make sure you start drinking early doors too, too much whisky is particularly good at turning you psycho.

If you are going with your missus, get her to carry a blade tucked into her hat.

Good hunting.
Is that rhyming slang ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.