The Centurions 93.01

I see Alyson Rudd (who predicted we wouldn't finish in the top four ) seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet

I think she is genuinely thick. It would not surprise me if she has failed to tweet because she has been unable to get out of a bathroom as she doesn't know how to release the bolt on the door.

Best things about 100 points.
1 achieved playing the beautiful game.
2 the clear togetherness and elevation of the team above the individual.
3 the obvious passion both on the touchline and the pitch when Jesus' goal went in, giving the lie to crap about mercenaries.
Just a magic season....now go and win the CL, please. Any time before I die will do.
#We've got Fraudiola! Ha, stick that where it hurts, Rudd, Merson, Boiled Bollock, Cascarino, Green, and all you arses of the meeedya.

On a side note, can anybody tell me how many games Arsenal drew in their invincible season?

It’s so impressive that Mo Salah won the league with 100 points all on his own. I’m assuming that’s why the BBC are only talking about him? No?

Yep saw that on BBC leading headline (we get a little mention further down)- Salah wins up to 32 individual awards , he has had a great season tbf but they finished 25 points behind but its all about them.

I don't really care about them or any other team as long as we keep up those standards it will be a joy.

Imagine if they lost Saurez sorry i mean Salah, what would they do.

The thing about 'Centurions' is that it's a nice, easy concept to get your head around in a similar way to the Arsenal 'Invincibles'. That sort of thing is PR gold and the club need to be doing their best to milk it for all it's worth (I'm thinking team shoot with Roman helmets on etc...) to get it into the collective consciousness. We, the fans, also need to do our bit in ensuring that this is how the team is referred to and remembered.

♩With 50 Points at home & 50 Points away
We won last week & we won today
Centurions is our name and scoring/drinking is our game
MCFC ok ♩

Makes a nice 2nd verse to the classic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.