Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

• Total voters

Ric

Administrator
So many players had exceptional seasons, but only one can win the Bluemoon Player of the Season award. Who gets your vote?

So many contenders.

Gone for Spanish Dave partly for off field issues as I feel our player of the season isn't just about what happens on the park.

Spanish Dave. He had so much to deal with this year. Not sure how he managed it and play the football he did.

David Silva for me. At times, he exceeded his exemplary standards; scored more than ever before, or so it seemed; barely, if ever, lost the ball; and all that with the living hell of a very sick little baby to contend with.
What a fantastic player. What a fantastic man.

Went a bit left field with sterling as I know the others will get all the accolades they're due and I feel he deserves a bit of recognition for a bloody brilliant season

Blimey tough one this..a few contenders..but went for Silva. Just always fantastic and creates so much. Considering the issues he has had to deal with regarding his baby son, shows what an utter professional he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.