Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

• Total voters
Dave.

Who knew at the beginning of the season he would be capable of playing at an even higher level????

Coupled with his consummate professionalism, I've had to go for him. Sorry Kev. Honourable mentions to Sterling and Fernandinho.

Think what brought it home was the Yaya presentation the other night..............the mere thought of giving Dave a send off is enough to make me tear up.

De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero, Sané and Sterling were the standouts. Honourable mentions for Ederson, Otamendi and Fernandinho. High hopes for Bernardo Silva next season.

Although Dave makes us tick (as shown with his abscence in the last couple of games), I've given my vote to Kev. Not just for what he's done with the ball but also the phenomenal work he puts in without it. We are truly blessed to have both of these players in our team and a manager who allows that talent to shine. Huge thank you's to the manager, his team and the whole squad for a magnificent season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.