Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Can anyone recommend where would be a good place to base ourselves for me and my 7 year old lad?

Dbx2nlAXkAEVCsn.jpg

One of the reviews...
"Used to be good years ago but that was under previous management. Bitter is their speciality. Very poor atmosphere. Smelled of old Rags around the bar area whilst the Old Toilets had a strong whiff of Swamp."
Haha.

Added my review as well ... Stopped in today to find a pub that just simply has not moved with the times. It may have been good years ago, but now they just seem to be wasting money on the latest fad that just doesn’t fit.

The hygene of the old toilets leaves a lot to be desired, with lots of scum visible.

There seemed to be lots of old guys talking about how good this place once was, while moaning about a new pub down the road that was now very popular due to it offering a much better product.

Apparently the current owner is reasonably new and he has a reputation for getting it right in his 2nd year. Although this looks like it’ll take a lot of time and money to fix it.

I think I saw old rags displayed from the Queens jubilee !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.