United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been some absolute gems on Red Cafe

But this, this, has to be the best one ever.

Posted after City became Centurions.

Forgot to copy the username.

-----------

And if it wasn't for City's spending, United wouldn't have to spend as much to keep up with the infinite money cheat. On top of this, players wouldn't be as expensive if it wasn't for daft teams like City fecking up the market.
The comparisons just don't make sense as you soon as you look a tiny bit deeper.
Kettle, pot and black are the three words that spring to mind!
Also, for all the money they have spent, they haven't kept up with us.
Doh!

It doesnt work like that in raggy world. They look at City as the guy on benefits who can buy 50 inch tv and be on the piss all week while sat on their backside, meanwhile they are working trying to earn their beer money for the weekend.

I tip my glass to the reviewer on Trip Advisor.

Excellent pub, the bitter is superb, I must have been here 20 times already, but not so much in the last 5 years.
The lemons they cut up for the G&T's are even more bitter, which makes it even better, I highly recommend this place, it's full of history, and pictures of past glories, sort of takes you back to a bygone era, when things were so much better, and it really was the Best of times....

Excellent pub, the bitter is superb, I must have been here 20 times already, but not so much in the last 5 years.
The lemons they cut up for the G&T's are even more bitter, which makes it even better, I highly recommend this place, it's full of history, and pictures of past glories, sort of takes you back to a bygone era, when things were so much better, and it really was the Best of times....
Yeah I read that, location data says he was from Southampton.

I’m guessing the reviewer of the review ( to get it published) wasn’t a football fan... or was a City fan :-)

Sounds like a review of The Swamp...

Should have added "Was told the owners spent a lot of money refurbishing the place over the last few years, but it still looks the same as it did before."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.