Favourite moment of the season?

Sterlings last second winner with mendy hobbling onto the pitch.
For me that was the day we won the league.

As a nearly 60 year old, I was here during the Pearce years and other bleak times. You young 'uns are having a great time, but I never thought I'd see days like this.

I don’t know about anyone else, but that journey home from Chelsea after we absolutely blitzed them at Stamford Bridge was fucking special.
Felt like I was flying all the way back up the M6 home.
That’s the moment I knew this season was gonna be something very special.

KDB at Chelsea + Swansea at home.
Raheem vs Saints.
And to the lads who got blind drunk in Kharkiv, respect for getting that away game ticked off, but chill out on the £1 quadruples!

What a season.

Apart from the obvious, I really enjoyed when Silva literally ran circles round three Arsenal players.

I am a bit drunk now but was already thinking Jesus's goal, Sunday, even though it didn't win us anything as far as trophies go.

It caused me to just sit back with my mouth open & rewind/ replay it.

It was magnificent.

I've just watched the every angle version of it. It would have been even better for me if my daughter and I were not in with the Saints fans. I think we might just be in shot at the end of the first angle section.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.