It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep said earlier something like "1-2 and maybe replacements for those who aren't happy with their role".

Sam Lee has also expressed his doubts, tweeted that he feels City want to sign a CВ but don't want to announce it yet.
If a cb is a priority than there is no better than Toby alderweired from Tottenham. Only concern is he is 29 years old. He is raring to go to a better team. Pochhetino hasnt played him much towards the end of the season as he did with walker. He is reluctant to sign a contract extension and has only one year left. Something is cooking there. Man u are interested.
But i don't get the idea why we need cb as we already have 4 cb and Vinny is the fourth choice one.

The only signing that any of us should be worried about is the extension of Pep. Outside of that I’m not even really interested in the window because our club is ran exceptionally well and we’ll find the right value and right pieces to fit.

(Hoping arsenal doesn’t get Mikel, think that’s their best play).

The only signing that any of us should be worried about is the extension of Pep. Outside of that I’m not even really interested in the window because our club is ran exceptionally well and we’ll find the right value and right pieces to fit.

Exactly the above maybe Sane as well :)

Pep will sign a 1 year desk extension

Pep said earlier something like "1-2 and maybe replacements for those who aren't happy with their role".

Sam Lee has also expressed his doubts, tweeted that he feels City want to sign a CВ but don't want to announce it yet.

The only player I can see who isn't happy with their role is Bravo

Arsenal fans dont want him.

We know that Danilo's not been totally satisfied this season so there's a chance he might want out. Doubt it though.

I think if it was before the last 2 months then I’d agree. I’m not sure if it took him some time to adjust but I have been very impressed with him as of late. That goal he scored the other day was a proper strikers goal and I doubt walker would’ve been there (or at least finished it like that). As much as I am gutted maffeo is gone I am happy we have Danilo.

Arsenal fans dont want him.

Can't see why they would, they saw what happened to the rags when baconface left. Everyone knows how hard it is to replace someone who's been there that long and doing to stick Arteta in for his first managerial role would be a huge risk. He might pull it off a la Pep and Zidane but he could just as easily fail miserably. Given that they are in a much worse position than any of the other clubs mentioned and their board are very unlikely to give their new manager the backing they would need to sort that squad out I would say its more than likely he would fail.

I think they need a safe pair of hands, but they don't want to pay for one so Gazidis and co are touting Arteta because they will get brownie points for taking a risk whilst at the same time not having to pay him as much as Emery or Enrique or Allegri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.