Gullivers last night (after parade)

urban genie

Went in gully's last nght to see the podcast, which was top noch I might add, and just as I was leaving it kicked off.
Was inside with me mate and my brother was in the toilet when some young female city fan got head butted by what everyone thinks was a rag, who then legged it and left his mates to face the consequencies.

Not sure exactly what happened, but they had to stop serving, was nasty to see.

Last edited:
Was in there but left straight after the podcast finished. It was all peaceful when I left.

It was peacefull, was prob about 20-30 mins after podcast then it suddenly went sour, most people were in shock as everyone was having a good night then this, like I said the bloke legged it left his mate and a guy saying he was his dad gettin shit in the side room.

Only just realised that this was on here , can confirm exactly what happened as it was my daughter in law who got head butted by some jock twat and my son who get a smack off another shithouse whilst he had the jock on his knees . the jock fucked off and the other shithouse ran and locked himself in a side door . we waited for about an hour but reluctantly had to let it go . we have reported it to the police (Gulliver's didn't after promising they would) and await further devolpments .both the twats were known to the bar staff .I really like Gulliver's and in particular the bloke who runs it(he wasn't there on Monday) but I am determined not to let this drop .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope she is ok ,is Leroy still there if so speak to him i'am sure he will sort it out .

Hope she is ok ,is Leroy still there if so speak to him i'am sure he will sort it out .
cheers mate , she is tough as old boots so will be fine .the "Caledonian gent"is known to them and now barred .the other twat they are very quiet about which makes me extremely suspicious tbh.

cheers mate , she is tough as old boots so will be fine .the "Caledonian gent"is known to them and now barred .the other twat they are very quiet about which makes me extremely suspicious tbh.

Glad she is alright, was that the ginger lad they have gone quite on who was shouting united? Or the twat who bolted?

Leroy is always sound with blues and and let's us get away with limited colours and the odd song, and the dark haired barmaid is on all the time, the other one I haven't seen before.

Glad she is alright, was that the ginger lad they have gone quite on who was shouting united? Or the twat who bolted?

Leroy is always sound with blues and and let's us get away with limited colours and the odd song, and the dark haired barmaid is on all the time, the other one I haven't seen before.
It's the ginger lad ( it happened that quickly I didn't even see him so accept your description is right ) we suspect he is connected to one of the bar staff hence the silence ? Leroy is a sound bloke who we have known for years , we have had some of our best nights ever in that pub

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.