Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Looking forward to watching all the vids on here later sat in the garden.

I was right at the start last night and only caught from Foden being on Stage when I got home,

I'm a miserable old git and don't have emotions, it's just the pollen count must be high today causing my eyes to water !
+1 what a person never mind a player we won't realise how lucky we are until he's no longer here first zab now yaya let's treasure Sergio Vinny and Merlin while we still have them as for pep what a human being the compassion and understanding of family life outside of football is what sets him apart we truly are very very blessed also thank you to the sheikh who has made all this possible

This kid was loving it!

5l2fet.jpg

I know its an obvious thing to say but that was the best ever, what a night, what a turn out and what a noise, blue sky , blue smoke(lots of it) and warm sunny evening.

Need to savour every moment of this season and these events we are very lucky.

Think Pep as found out what a behemoth of a club we are and last night was confirmation..

Great night but only downside you couldn't hear the players speak when they went on stage, volume wasn't load enough!

Don't think you could really of changed anything about last night to make it better. Well maybe apart from Danillo giving a thumbs up to my lad who now worships all things Danillo lol. Only kidding, players really showed a great connection to the fans and the city last night and shows right through the club how close they all are.

Great night but only downside you couldn't hear the players speak when they went on stage, volume wasn't load enough!

The half dozen helicopters overhead were loud and I think they were interfering with the sound but overall the organisation and presentation were first class. Just goes to show how far we’ve come from the two bit outfit we used to be who couldnt organise a piss up at Greenhall’s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.