Premier league trophy presentation/parade

Couldnt get there due to work so had to watch a stream, on the whole thought it looked like the best one so far.

The only thing is it took far too long when they were bringing out the players two at a time, especially with some translation issues.

Not sure about Mike Wedderburn hes sound but I get the impression hes told to be a bit panto, I think its very much aimed at getting the kids involved like city square so not really targeted at young blokes under 30.

Couldnt get there due to work so had to watch a stream, on the whole thought it looked like the best one so far.

The only thing is it took far too long when they were bringing out the players two at a time, especially with some translation issues.

Not sure about Mike Wedderburn
hes sound but I get the impression hes told to be a bit panto, I think its very much aimed at getting the kids involved like city square so not really targeted at young blokes under 30.

Yeah I know what you mean about Mike - he's a top blue, I love the way he sticks up for us on SSN all the time but he's presentation at these events is beyond cringeworthy!

That's a f***ing good photoshop. ;-)

Screenshot_20180515-102406.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.