'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Only problem I have with it is that the narrator said “controversial decision” re the Mane incident..
Unfortunately, NBCSN still has to placate the Red masses—there are a fair few in the US, where the vast majority of their viewers reside.

Was thinking that myself. They also didn't mention any of the decisions that went against us

It was heavily debated after it happened so to me that's why they labeled it controversial. At least they highlighted the multiple bad challenges made by the Spurs team. I think I saw at least three of them.

It was heavily debated after it happened so to me that's why they labeled it controversial. At least they highlighted the multiple bad challenges made by the Spurs team. I think I saw at least three of them.

They did to be fair. They didn't mention any of the decisions that went against us vs Chelsea last season though. I'm just being ultra sensitive.

They really spent a lot of time on 16-17 talking about how disappointing City were. I know it needs to be touched on for context but they really harp d on it for a long time.

Hopefully the amazon prime lot were there last night
I'm sure they will have been. One of the compilation videos they showed last night definitely used a lot of the footage shot by Amazon (think it was the Record Breakers one). You could tell it hadn't come from normal match coverage and it gave a sneak peak into the top-quality production values we can expect from this series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.