Did that whole 100 points thing mean more to you than you thought it would?

Pam

I am just loving the 100 points. It is just glorious, isn't it? Walking in a City wonderland.

Totally, by the 90th minute on Sunday i was incredibly frustrated until Jesus and Kev combined, we will go down in history like the invincibles now, nevermind what happens next season (more trophies hopefully)

Never really thought about it, but the longer the game went on the more pissed off I was getting. Then I had to be peeled off the ceiling when Jesus scored!!
As a supporter from afar these days it was nearly as emotional as Sergio's 93rd minute effort.

Immense for the club and supporters. First to 100 in the professional game is marker that can never be beaten.

Wasn't really that bothered it would of been lovely but ah well 97/98 points isn't to be sniffed at ,but as the game wore on I was getting really edgy, by 85 minutes I was desperate at 92 mins and 55 seconds I was gutted , then Kevin looked up and saw the darting Gabriel and the rest as they say is history
100 points, a hundred points , one hundred points, a ton of points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.