Did that whole 100 points thing mean more to you than you thought it would?

I'd resigned myself to us just falling short so when Gabby went through and scored I went absolutely fucking mental beer went everywhere.

I didn't think 100 mattered, until it did.
This. Was watching at work and saying to a colleague (as the game went on) who really has no understanding / interest in the game that the result didn't matter but it would be nice / unique to get 100 points. With like 10 minutes to go I was saying ''can't believe we came so far and failed at the last hurdle....'' and I felt disappointed.... then when the goal went in I was matching Pep with his celebrations!
Had we scored in the 34th minute I probably would have just clapped!

I was watching the game and thinking oh well 98 points is great and will take some beating.
Then when it got to the added on time I suddenly became gutted that we hadn't got the 100.
Soon as kev played the ball to Gabby I was like come on ffs...the feeling when it went in was similar in some ways to the Aguero moment.
I was jumping up and down and screaming get in you beauty...
It means a lot ...hell yeah

I was fuming Sunday until we scored, just kept thinking how many points we left on the field like Hudds, Rags etc.

To do it in the 4th minute of added time made it even more special.

It did! I couldn't believe how gutted I was going into the 90th minute. And then the unadulterated joy of Gabby's goal. Wow!

As @twosips said on twitter, I think this team deserved a nickname. It's a fast track to immortality.

The Centurions. It just sounds right.

The difference between 98 and 100 is the difference between 'another good team that happened to break some records' and 'the Centurions'. Now they have a USP they will be remembered for many years to come.

Great days, Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.