Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

Pep is doing a MNF Special Tuesday night at the same time as the LMA awards. It’s pretty clear Pep’s not won it, which is an absolute and utter embarrassment.

If Pep doesn’t win, it’s like overlooking The Godfather for the Oscar and giving it to Spice World the Movie.
If that’s the case then it’s truly shocking and no disrespect to the others who are shortlisted...

If Pep doesn't win this, the club should issue a statement saying they do not want our players and staff to be considered for personal awards in the future

I think John Coleman will win the LMA award and I wouldn’t begrudge him if he did.
Pep though surely wins the Premier League Manager of the Year though?

Considering Pep is the only manager to win league manager of the month - four times in a row, broken the league records as well and he doesnt win manager of the year then it will just firmly cement home the fact that they are hating what we are accomplishing

So i say fuck the lot of them

A decision like that would discredit the whole thing forever more. Luckily, I doubt Pep gives a shit.

Imagine if other awards like the Golden Boot were done like this. Yeah, Salah got 32 goals, but Glenn Murray plays for Brighton so he's basically scored 40.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.