Redknapp's resurrection?

Never met him. Probably good bloke to have a pint with

Neither have I but I was basing the comment on his record of fucking over clubs financially and then fucking off, together with his highly dubious transfer dealings ( despite HMRC failing to jail the cnut ). Not sure how the brainless fucking media suck up to the bastard .

I prefer to drink with people who display scruples and honesty , and Redknapp fails on both imo , but each to their own.

Neither have I but I was basing the comment on his record of fucking over clubs financially and then fucking off, together with his highly dubious transfer dealings ( despite HMRC failing to jail the cnut ). Not sure how the brainless fucking media suck up to the bastard .

I prefer to drink with people who display scruples and honesty , and Redknapp fails on both imo , but each to their own.

It’s the owners that f*ck up clubs financially. Not managers. They don’t have control of funds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.