Israel-Palestine Conflict

Leave out the personal arguments please, otherwise you’ll be thread banned. Cheers.

Don’t understand what it’s all about but why can’t they just water cannon them rather than kill them?

Don’t understand what it’s all about but why can’t they just water cannon them rather than kill them?

I wonder about that too. It's a shocking state of affairs over there and if it happened in Europe I'm sure international outrage would be heard more.

I wonder about that too. It's a shocking state of affairs over there and if it happened in Europe I'm sure international outrage would be heard more.
They are in Eurovision so must be in Europe.

Killing kids like this is a cunts trick, rocks, petrol bombs included. Water cannon, tear gas, rubber bullets if you must but live rounds?

If there was a God/ Jesus they'd be turning in their graves.

They are in Eurovision so must be in Europe.

Killing kids like this is a cunts trick, rocks, petrol bombs included. Water cannon, tear gas, rubber bullets if you must but live rounds?

If there was a God/ Jesus they'd be turning in their graves.

I agree. I can't even imagine living like that and, also, being ''allowed" to die like that with (seemingly) no ramifications.
Its just another world and it's horrible

It saddens my heart that the world has just sat back and watched this for so long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.