Pep (Sky Interview)

Must admit I'm a bit worried Pep is giving away all his secrets... but you can sense the passion he has for the game, I dare say he's the sort of guy who would answer the phone to any other manager and give them advice and enjoy doing so. You could almost hear the cogs turning when Neville was listening to him lol

Must admit I'm a bit worried Pep is giving away all his secrets... but you can sense the passion he has for the game, I dare say he's the sort of guy who would answer the phone to any other manager and give them advice and enjoy doing so. You could almost hear the cogs turning when Neville was listening to him lol

He's going to have new secrets next season

Any decent manager will already know what Pep is revealing to us amateurs. But it’s one thing knowing what he’s doing and another thing stopping it then beating it

Can we move onto moments of the season instead of disecting our tactics , dont get me wrong Im loving Peps explanantion of the teams tactics but Im starting to feel a little uneasy about it

There’s two big thick books about it from his time at Bayern still not stopped us. He isn’t giving away anything that rival managers don’t know

Knowing and doing are also very different things. Plenty of managers have thought they knew how to beat us this year, or at least stop us, and plenty of managers have held their hands up in the post match and conceded that sometimes there's just no stopping us. Clubs have immense resources to break down our tactics without Pep explaining it to them, but that's only half the battle. You have to step onto a pitch with us and not make a mistake for 90+ minutes. Easier said than done.

Any decent manager will already know what Pep is revealing to us amateurs. But it’s one thing knowing what he’s doing and another thing stopping it then beating it
Yeah exactly, the full backs tucking inside business is common knowledge, media have been all over it since we implemented it for the first time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.