Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

Sorry mate I wasn`t having a real dig,but it was on their Football Sports page straight after we heard about it.As a regular follower of the Beebs Football Sports web they don`t always use their main sports page to convey breaking stories,but use that specific sports page that it relates to.

No probs mate I want to remember this season for all the things good about us, I will save the agenda and bias stuff for next season ;-)

Outrageous that he won this!!!! With the money available to him a proper world class manager like Dyche or Klopp would have won the quadruple by January and finished at 114 points with 300 goals scored.

Well done Pep, justice is done. Thanks for a great season, I can’t wait to see how he will improve this group of players next year

Well done Pep, justice is done. Thanks for a great season, I can’t wait to see how he will improve this group of players next year

I remember after our great start to the season he was asked if we are now seeing a Pep team. He smiled and replied next season we would be closer and better. That is a great prospect!

common sense, best manager in the world..

I do believe we are about 85% there to what pep wants as his "pep squad"

I think pep actually won 3!
The premier league's own award, partially voted for by fans
The LMA divisional award and the LMA overall award.

I could be wrong, but I think the two premier league awards are different?

It would of been ridiculous if he hadn’t won one of the awards available last night and to anybody outside of the UK seeing what we’ve achieved this season and for him not to be rewarded for that wouldn’t look good would it! Top class and well deserved !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.