It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to Pep last night, I really dont see us doing much business this summer....I hope we add another forward (Mahrez?) as feel we need alittle more upfront if going for 4 comps next season but it does sound like is could be Jorginho and thats it...We need to make sure we keep ahead of the pack as I can see the rags, Liverpool etc spending big this summer...

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 7h7 hours ago
Pep on transfers: "One or two, no more. We can't invest… maybe people don't believe me but we don't have the money to invest £300m every season. We invested a lot and will invest less in the future, because instead of doing it in two or three windows, we did it in one."
The Rags always spend big, but they dont spend wisely

On how many players? 2 or 3? De ligt?

That was for two players.

I don't know where the Iniesta stuff is coming from but I could see that happening - looks likely Arteta has got the Arsenal gig.

Pep will never forget the day Iniesta walked into his office when he was at his lowest.

Iniesta in a player coach role would be superb.

Thought the China thing was sorted.

That was for two players.

I don't know where the Iniesta stuff is coming from but I could see that happening - looks likely Arteta has got the Arsenal gig.

Pep will never forget the day Iniesta walked into his office when he was at his lowest.

Iniesta in a player coach role would be superb.

Thought the China thing was sorted.
He told radio Marca he has spoken to Pep but was what reported was false, that he has an offer from China and Japan and they were his choices. Any truth in the hell for leather approach for De Ligt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.