Will Hart play for England again?

Hart should be world class and at the peak of his career. He had regressed badly in recent seasons and is still error prone and erratic.

I'd of been happy for Joe to still be our number one if he was good enough, but we all know he isn't anymore. I wish him all the best and can see a championship club coming in for him, but Joe cannot be greedy demanding stupid money, or no club will touch him.

He is young enough as a keeper to force his way back. Think of Joe Corrigan and how hard he worked his way back into the 1st team after the signing of Keith Macrae and subsequent form.
Maybe he thought he was undroppable? May be the kick up the arse he needs.

It's hard to say what went wrong. Did he think he had it made and stop working and learning? He is actually young enough for a keeper to still have five or more years at the top level but obviously needs a lot of work and hunger.

something has got to him. ok not a pep keeper but still a very able goalie. the decline has been incredible.
Totally agree bill its weird how far he’s fallen in such a short space of time? is it a confidence thing? theirs still a decent keeper in there somewhere im sure

Not with his attitude, no. If he realised he was the only person responsible for his current situation and knuckled down and completely committed himself to getting back to what he was, then he could become an above average PL keeper again. But all signs point to him blaming everyone but himself, taking no responsibility and generally still being the same arrogant, unprofessional excuse maker that his best mate Rooney is.

It's hard to say what went wrong. Did he think he had it made and stop working and learning? He is actually young enough for a keeper to still have five or more years at the top level but obviously needs a lot of work and hunger.

It's one of the many condundrums within football - finding a point where something or someone went 'wrong'. I think he was always a great stopper. Some of the games he played for us were outstanding, but you get behind a poor back four and you become an Aunt Sally, and I think the stopovers in Turin and Wiiiiiist Hiiiiiim did him no favours, and then the entire RDAHMeedya were always clamouring for Butland, Pickford, now Pope, or any Tom, Dick or Harry to take his place in the England team. At the moment I bet the lad doesn't know whether he's coming or going. I hope he gets a decent club over the Summer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.