TV Series

I'm in the middle of season two of Money Heist (La Casa del Papei) which is on Netflix.

Its originally Spanish but has been dubbed in English, but it feels very American rather than being arty-farty. The story line and pacing is excellent and is the best thing I've watched in a while. The leading actress - Tokyo, is a stunner which helps.

Started to watch Cumberbatch's Patrick Melrose but couldn't sit through it after 15-20 minutes - addicts are not really a compelling watch for me

I'm in the middle of season two of Money Heist (La Casa del Papei) which is on Netflix.

Its originally Spanish but has been dubbed in English, but it feels very American rather than being arty-farty. The story line and pacing is excellent and is the best thing I've watched in a while. The leading actress - Tokyo, is a stunner which helps.
Brilliant tv but I watched it with the subs and no dubbing reckon it would spoil it a bit for me .

Brilliant tv but I watched it with the subs and no dubbing reckon it would spoil it a bit for me .
Similarly I don't think I could watch it without now. I've got used to their voices matching their faces and it would be weird if that changes.

Its generally not that noticeable, except every time Denver laughs. The voice over actor clearly cant fake laugh on demand like a normal human. Might be worth watching the dubbed version for that reason alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.