Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many tickets will we get for this, I'm definitely going because I missed out on league cup & spurs game.
Anyone who wants one with any sort of purchase history/membership will get one, it'll just take a bit of time with the new ticket office system which will probably be aa disaster as no forward planning will have gone into it.

Weekend advance tickets currently not on sale until 4-6 weeks out as a result of the fall-out from Network Rail's failure to deliver major projects on time (e.g. Manchester - Preston electrification amongst others).

I got an advance ticket for coming back on the Monday yesterday but I think there was some weekend advance tickets there too.

There are some advance tickets left for certain trains for the Sunday morning/early afternoon on the Virgin Trains website - be quick!

The train that gets in at 2.30pm is currently £23 but no guarantees kick-off won't be early.

Not been since the chelsea game at villa park, Wembley one is an expensive friendly at a shithole playing Bunch of ****s.

If tickets were away prices then would think about it, (if I was here) but too pricey for what it is.

Weekend advance tickets currently not on sale until 4-6 weeks out as a result of the fall-out from Network Rail's failure to deliver major projects on time (e.g. Manchester - Preston electrification amongst others).

Actually, ignore my gibber. Train tickets opened for the CS weekend on Monday.
It's actually the only weekend of the summer when weekend train services on the West Coast aren't affected by engineering work.
God help us if we have a London away game on 18/19, 25/26 Aug or 2/3 Sep as Euston will be closed completely.

Flybe have a Manchester to London Southend route now. You can get a train outside the airport in to London. Flown a few times now.

Far too early for advance tickets. They are only available three months ahead of travel.

Just booked my train tickets, Man to Birmingham to Euston. Out on Sunday return Monday. Man. to Euston cheap fares on Sunday are not available yet for some reason. Cheap Monday return fares are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.