'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Is this a big deal? Genuine, honest question. I'm looking forward to it a lot, but then I'm a City fan, as far as its wider impact I don't have a clue.
Very, very big for the US market.

These types of documentary series are extremely popular over here as they bring together two of the things most beloved in American culture: sport and reality television.

Think of it similarly to the most successful shows for us that brought together our beloved tenets: quiet, brewing, outwardly civil but inwardly cutting judgement of others’ choices and pageantry/public spectacle.

Consider this the GBBO of City marketing. ;-)

When is it released? Same time as the season review, which will also be amazing, would be nice.
Let's hope they don't miss a trick this time and release it before fathers day.

When is it released? Same time as the season review, which will also be amazing, would be nice.
Let's hope they don't miss a trick this time and release it before fathers day.
Recent reports say August, having moved it up from October. I personally think that is still a bit late, as the best release would be right after the WC finishes, but August may be the earliest they can finish post-production.

They could not have picked a better season. It has it all, mostly ups, the odd down, multiple records, Caraboa Cup, Premiership trophy, tunnel fraca, 100 points with last kick of the season, the parade, manager of the year trophies. I bet Amazon cannot believe their luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.