Do You Vote?

Even when a bunch of muppets are on the ballot paper? I would vote every time if the box ''none of the above'' was on there.
I once thought about standing as a candidate, only after changing my name to Mr. NoneOfTheAbove by deed poll. Someone must have tried that. Or Mr. PutCrossHere might work.

Even when a bunch of muppets are on the ballot paper? I would vote every time if the box ''none of the above'' was on there.

So, why not put yourself forward as one of the 'non of the above'. It is a democracy after all. Start in local elections and make a name for yourself.

So, why not put yourself forward as one of the 'non of the above'. It is a democracy after all. Start in local elections and make a name for yourself.
I would have done.... the issue in Moston (where I lived) is people would vote Labour if a slug was selected to stand. The whole of local politics needs to change before any change can be made. Parties should be banned and candidates should stand on their own values and aims. Vote for the people, not the party. Until that changes (which it won't) I wouldn't waste my time, money or energy.
And whilst on the subject of slugs, I see the former councillor of Moston Paul Murphy - his daughter replaced him when he stood down. See, that is what you are up against in local politics. Nepotism.

Always vote but being in a strong Labour area who are the more aligned to my thoughts on life I don't always vote for them if the MP, MEP, Counsellor's, Mayor is a wanker.

I've been known to spoil my paper on more than one occasion with the name Pab Zab.

Always vote. It is the only thing, yes the ONLY thing, that they can't tell you how to do. Can't understand those people who don't.

What is the point of voting if they choose to completely ignore and disregard the official outcome of the vote? They are in effect instructing you and telling you how to vote. If they dont agree with what you voted for they just change it.

I live in an area that has voted labour for years.
I never will vote labour.
My father was a staunch labour man but not me. I made up my own mind.
The problem with most north west constituencies is that the electorate vote for who their dad did.
What the fuck did labour do for Rochdale in 10 year's of power ?
I'll tell you.
Zero investment in business and flooded the housing market with the population of the Congo.
Until people make up their own mind instead of listening to their moronic fathers , North West England will never get the investment it needs from a tory government.
Imagine the investment if Manchester and surrounding areas suddenly went blue.

Voting for someone you don't like or agree with just because they aren't as bad as the other person is like chosing a dog chit sandwich over a spunk sandwich. Anyway, like I said, I'm not allowed to vote so I don't have to eat either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.