Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

I’m sure there’s a thread in ‘off topic’ on the EDL or similar that will appeal to your middles ages views of the world.

What on earth...?

I just said the team lack a top striker and the manager seems flat compared to last season.

Edit - Hoping you copied the wrong post...

What on earth...?

I just said the team lack a top striker and the manager seems flat compared to last season.

Edit - Hoping you copied the wrong post...

Please accept my apologies- I quoted the wrong post. Sorry

City V Yeovil tonight (k/off 7pm) , we still need to be for it night (and Saturday v Everton) to get that 2nd point .
"Come on CITY"

Am I the only one who couldn't care less about the womens team? It's Northern Premier League at best. I've no problem with them playing football, but promote it on a womens Bluemoon website. I support MCFC, a male institution for over a hundred years, but society seems to want to shoehorn women into every aspect of life. I'm not saying women can't have their sporting heroes, just that I'm not interested in them.

Start your own world, appeal to other women / girls who want to join, but don't mither me about it. Have a MCFC womens section by all means and if men want to get involved then that's ok. But I feel as if I'm not a proper MCFC supporter if I don't support the womens team and as I've been a Blue for over fifty years, I think I've earned my badge

This unoriginal comment always baffles me.

I am one of those people that takes pride in anything from the U-9s team upwards, winning!! Couldn't care less about gender, but that were all City Blue wearing players.

So, I can't understand why a Blue would slag off a Blue.

Baffling...

Am I the only one who couldn't care less about the womens team? It's Northern Premier League at best. I've no problem with them playing football, but promote it on a womens Bluemoon website. I support MCFC, a male institution for over a hundred years, but society seems to want to shoehorn women into every aspect of life. I'm not saying women can't have their sporting heroes, just that I'm not interested in them.

Start your own world, appeal to other women / girls who want to join, but don't mither me about it. Have a MCFC womens section by all means and if men want to get involved then that's ok. But I feel as if I'm not a proper MCFC supporter if I don't support the womens team and as I've been a Blue for over fifty years, I think I've earned my badge

You.know we have had a womens team for 30 years and has had many city supporters and match goers play for them, they have worn our colours with pride and are a credit to our club.

No one says all blues need to follow them, supporting the mens team doesn't oblige you to follow then or the kids, and with only one thread in this main section here we are hardly having them thrust upon us.

Don't follow them, that's your choice, but they have been part of our history since 88 in one form or other and some like to watch them, wheres the harm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.