Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a horrible take. A proven player in his prime should be the equivalent of a 21 year old who hasn't even played in the PL? That's like saying Angus Gunn should have equivalent value to De Gea.

I understand that and you are possibly right, but the problem whenever City buy a young player they pay too much ( Stones 50m, Mangala 40m, Laporte 57m) and one of the justification for this value is that players are very young and have high potential.

I understand that and you are possibly right, but the problem whenever City buy a young player they pay too much ( Stones 50m, Mangala 40m, Laporte 57m) and one of the justification for this value is that players are very young and have high potential.
There is a key difference between Roberts and the three you just mentioned. There are also other various factors at play as well, amongst them is the status each player had at their previous club (ie first team player vs loanee who might never play for first team).

Mahrez would make our wing play deadly but it would be tough to keep every 1 happy

Sane and Sterling were over played at times this season. One injury and we are extremely short at wide attacker.

Mahrez would push everyone to further improve and there will be enough games for every one considering fatigue, form, and injuries.

Sane and Sterling were over played at times this season. One injury and we are extremely short at wide attacker.

Mahrez would push everyone to further improve and there will be enough games for every one considering fatigue, form, and injuries.

KDB probably played too much and could have a busy World Cup.

I agree that there should be enough games to go round; especially as Pep is sure as shit going to try for a treble or quadruple so more strength in depth will be key to us having no drop off with rotation.

The existing players need to be challenged for their places too.

Nope has to be 3 years and he's only been here for 2.
You're right, and wrong. To be registered in the CL as a B-List player (aka u21 players who don't need to be registered) you need to have been here for 2 years. Once you turn 21 you need to have been there for 3 years to be club trained. Muric is 19 (and been here for 2 years) and therefore would be eligible for the B-List this year.

You're right, and wrong. To be registered in the CL as a B-List player (aka u21 players who don't need to be registered) you need to have been here for 2 years. Once you turn 21 you need to have been there for 3 years to be club trained. Muric is 19 (and been here for 2 years) and therefore would be eligible for the B-List this year.

I did not know that thanks, that being the case, do we need to register 2 goalkeepers on the A list as it were or could we just name Ederson and have Muric on the B list as our backup? I know some competitions have a minimum 2 goalkeepers in the squad rule which would still be a killer for Bravo leaving.

I did not know that thanks, that being the case, do we need to register 2 goalkeepers on the A list as it were or could we just name Ederson and have Muric on the B list as our backup? I know some competitions have a minimum 2 goalkeepers in the squad rule which would still be a killer for Bravo leaving.
I'm not certain tbh. We could register the third choice, like Grimshaw who's been here for > 3 years, with Muric on the B-List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.