Who Will Win the World Cup?

Not Belgium. They’ve pretty much rendered obsolete their finest group of players in generations through horrific managerial appointments.

Spain to win it and Croatia to have a good run.

England: don’t see more than 3 or 4 goals in them so it’s group or last 16 exit.

Germany the winners for me.
Dark horses maybe Uruguay although they could play Germany/Brazil in the quarters which would mess that theory up.
England to surprise everyone and make the quarters themselves.

Spain are coming in low key for first time since 2010. Like more people are talking about Belgium than Spain.

Their potential XI is legit, and I always chucked how it's Barca and Madrid (who dislike each other more increasingly) plus one or two others.

Was going to say they have a striker problem but remembered Costa. He needs to stay healthy because Morata is a donkey.

Germany.

A Leroy winner in the final would be nice. (Unless it's against England, but realistically I doubt we'll get that far).

I'd quite like Belgium to win for Kev and Vinny too. Imagine seeing Vinny lifting the world cup and premier league in the same season. No player deserves it more in my opinion.

On paper, Belgium should stand a good chance but they usually disappoint in the major competitions.

For no particular reason I’ll go for France, though.

Hazard has had a nothing season and De Bruyne is knackered so I think Belgium will do very poorly. Think we'll see a grudge match between Brazil and Germany at some point and whoever wins will ultimately kick on and grab the victory. France have an unreal squad so I wouldn't count them completely out though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.