Antoine Griezmann

3500.jpg

No thanks.
Amazing footballer.
**** of a person.
Wasn't this the same guy that thought being a black basketballer was a good idea for fancy dress?

I think when people refer to "world class finishing" they don't mean number of goals/scored per minute - they're thinking of getting 1 chance in a big match and putting it away. Atletico only have 11 shots per game compared to our 18 per game, so obviously he's gonna score fewer per minute.

I don't think there's a perfect stat for what you're trying to argue because it's so subjective.

Griezmann does seem to be clinical though - he's got 15 goals from 40 shots inside the penalty area this season (38% of his shots go in)

Compared to -

M Salah - 24%
L Messi - 23%
Aguero - 23%
H Kane - 17%
G Jesus - 22%
Sterling - 17%

That's a pretty big margin over the competition. When he gets a shot in the box, he converts much better than pretty much everyone else.
Forgive Neville, he just new to the use of stats. Next step, using relevant stats.

Baby steps though...

Amazing footballer.
**** of a person.
Wasn't this the same guy that thought being a black basketballer was a good idea for fancy dress?
Yes as discussed several times in this thread,the last time 2 pages back.

Regarding is football ability,where would he play? who would he replace? and have we been linked?

Amazing footballer.
**** of a person.
Yes it was.

Hopefully now they're in the CL next season he'll stay there.

Doesn't strike me as a particularly nice person & certainly not a good fit for our team spirit......the swamp is looking like a natural home for him.

Just dont see this one happening...looks like he off to Barcelona and really dont see the club spending 100mil plus on one player....Like last year, I think they prefer to find 2 good players for that money and trust Pep to develop them into world class....

Just dont see this one happening...looks like he off to Barcelona and really dont see the club spending 100mil plus on one player....Like last year, I think they prefer to find 2 good players for that money and trust Pep to develop them into world class....

This, btw, is the difference between having a sporting direction that is executed in a manner consistent with the vision of the club & coach and not

Every time I see him play I just think he is the perfect player for Pep and his style of play.
He is clinical and has a great work ethic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.