It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish TV saying yesterday Busquets being linked with us (and of course PSG).
Barca want Griezmann but he has a 200 million € release clause and the Busquets sale will open the door for them.

Ok, so with all the rumours about Zaha, I decided to watch a highlight video on YouTube. I’ve quite liked him when I’ve seen him over the last couple of years, but here’s what I thought of him when I saw the video:

OH MY GOD HE’S THE BEST PLAYER IN THe WORLD!!

So, he’s obviously incredibly skilful, and physically very strong and quick, but can he pass? I’m trying to work out his bad points because from what I’ve just seen he really does look very good. I know it’s a YouTube video, and I remember thinking Jovetic was a world beater from one of those, but the highlights were against City, Chelsea and Utd so there must be some credibility to them.

Just a general question on what his weaknesses (and strengths I may have missed) are?

Ok, so with all the rumours about Zaha, I decided to watch a highlight video on YouTube. I’ve quite liked him when I’ve seen him over the last couple of years, but here’s what I thought of him when I saw the video:

So, he’s obviously incredibly skilful, and physically very strong and quick, but can he pass? I’m trying to work out his bad points because from what I’ve just seen he really does look very good. I know it’s a YouTube video, and I remember thinking Jovetic was a world beater from one of those, but the highlights were against City, Chelsea and Utd so there must be some credibility to them.

Just a general question on what his weaknesses (and strengths I may have missed) are?

Thats the problem with youtube, they all look like world beaters when you "only" see the best bits.....You are right, very skilful and great pace but I would say he's only average in front of goal and wasnt really asked to track back at Palace and workrate is something very important for Pep's teams....Personally feel Mahrez has a better all round game and he would be my first option...

He can be greedy and makes a bad decision quite often. His passing isn’t the best but if he was to come in those three faults would improve dramatically after a few months of being with Pep.

We have the basis of a very young and incredibly talented squad, sprinkled with a couple of "elderly" statesmen to lead and calm the group, in Vinnie, Sergio and David.

It is totally pointless bringing in more, just because "we can". The books still need balancing and I'm sure the Group would like to see a bigger profit margin for once!

We need a couple of additions, to replace Yaya and maybe a forward, but unless others leave, the squad stays more or less the same and Foden, Diaz and possibly others get a bit more game time as they progress. Maybe bring back the young lad in midfield who's ripped up trees in Holland this year (forgot his name).

I would love Dembele. He's the Mbappe we that we missed out on before Mbappe. When he moved from Rennes to Dortmund.

Have a watch of Georgios Samaras on there and report back.

Have a watch of Georgios Samaras on there and report back.

Oh I’m only too aware of the Samaras videos, I remember watching them and thinking he was great. But, Zaha looks a completely different class, and he’s not doing it against no marks in Greece, but doing it against the current top four in England.

I think we’ve moved past getting players on loan but that’d be something I’d really be intrigued with should it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.