Do You Vote?

I live in an area that has voted labour for years.
I never will vote labour.
My father was a staunch labour man but not me. I made up my own mind.
The problem with most north west constituencies is that the electorate vote for who their dad did.
What the fuck did labour do for Rochdale in 10 year's of power ?
I'll tell you.
Zero investment in business and flooded the housing market with the population of the Congo.
Until people make up their own mind instead of listening to their moronic fathers , North West England will never get the investment it needs from a tory government.
Imagine the investment if Manchester and surrounding areas suddenly went blue.

Bang on!

I live in an area that has voted labour for years.
I never will vote labour.
My father was a staunch labour man but not me. I made up my own mind.
The problem with most north west constituencies is that the electorate vote for who their dad did.
What the fuck did labour do for Rochdale in 10 year's of power ?
I'll tell you.
Zero investment in business and flooded the housing market with the population of the Congo.
Until people make up their own mind instead of listening to their moronic fathers , North West England will never get the investment it needs from a tory government.
Imagine the investment if Manchester and surrounding areas suddenly went blue.
wasting your vote then m8 cos the cnunts will never get in in mcr or Rochdale fact

I never understand this ''they died for your freedom so you should use your vote or it's an insult to them''. If they died for our freedom, then that freedom allows us the right to vote or not - especially if many of us feel there is no one of outstanding quality to vote for.
Equally, no one went to the trenches so that MP's could rent out their 2nd home, claim expenses on their shopping, their travel and their trips abroad and every other way of ripping off the tax payer that they can think of (as long as it is ''within the rules'' of course) and feasting at the trough.
I will not vote out of a sense of duty (when I am able to) when the names of the candidates in front of me are not worthy of my vote.
then you need to be more involved to make sure there is a candidate worthy of your vote.
if you disengage then that eventually ends with a totalitarian system.

Even when a bunch of muppets are on the ballot paper? I would vote every time if the box ''none of the above'' was on there.

to what end?
if none of the above just means your vote is ignored whats the point.

if none of the above is the majority, then what would you want that to lead to?

Even when a bunch of muppets are on the ballot paper? I would vote every time if the box ''none of the above'' was on there.
Exactly. I don't vote because no matter who I chose, it would mean that an absolute bell end of a person would benefit from it. They're all the same - some little gimp who doesn't have much experience of the real world. Politics is merely a set of (generally speaking) public schoolboy toff twats having an arguements about absolutely everything in an effort to tarnish the public's view of their opposition. They are fucking embarrassing.

Speaker of the Commons - "and I now invite his Lordship, Quentin Simpleton Smythe, the 3rd Earl of Lunchbox to address the House."

Oh do fuck off.

Exactly. I don't vote because no matter who I chose, it would mean that an absolute bell end of a person would benefit from it. They're all the same - some little gimp who doesn't have much experience of the real world. Politics is merely a set of (generally speaking) public schoolboy toff twats having an arguements about absolutely everything in an effort to tarnish the public's view of their opposition. They are fucking embarrassing.

Speaker of the Commons - "and I now invite his Lordship, Quentin Simpleton Smythe, the 3rd Earl of Lunchbox to address the House."

Oh do fuck off.

you realise that if you dont vote an absolute bellend of a person benefits from your choice not to vote.
surely a better reaction would be to engage in the system and get at least a lesser bellend (or god forbid even a reasonable person) to benefit from your vote or none vote

you realise that if you dont vote an absolute bellend of a person benefits from your choice not to vote.
surely a better reaction would be to engage in the system and get at least a lesser bellend (or god forbid even a reasonable person) to benefit from your vote or none vote
Ha ha. But the same is true for both - vote, and a bell end benefits. Don't vote, and some other bell end benefits! I saw something on to about the runners for the mayor of Manchester and whilst I knew Andy Burnham, the other ones were literally like creatures from the black lagoon. Goon being the operative word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.