Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

• Total voters
it stands out when he doesn't play. we are never really at our best when he doesn't play so David Silva it is

Ederson is the biggest difference between last season and this, and the results speak for themselves.

I've been a critic of Sterling for his end product etc and that still needs improvement but I totally agree with you he deserves a mention.

Good shout.
The crazy thing is I think Sterling will take another leap in terms of end product next season. Then we're talking about a ridiculous return from him. The sky's the limit with him.

The crazy thing is I think Sterling will take another leap in terms of end product next season. Then we're talking about a ridiculous return from him. The sky's the limit with him.
I hope so but I do fear English players ability to progress to the next level I just think technically they are inferior after years of poor coaching.

Hopefully Pep can do something as with finishing the guy would be unplayable.

So hard to choose. I think Silva's been consistently better, but KDB really put the fear in teams. Stoke, Chelsea, Southampton were all markers for this and next season.

Top three for me are:

De Bruyne - just a sensational player, popped up in some key moments and has so much talent.
Raheem Sterling - the most improved player in the Premier League. I've never seen another player live under as much scrutiny. With all that pressure he's won us numerous games last minute, he's shown such maturity for such a young lad.
David Silva - Kept working hard and putting in a shift even whilst his child has been so ill. That alone gets the prize for me.

All things being equal I would say KDB, BUT, I gave it to Merlin, the level he has performed at despite going through the most horrendous time possible is an absolutely incredible achievement, any parent will tell you just how hard that would be.
Big shout for Fern and Eddie too, great season.

KDB for me - would have been David Silva had circumstances allowed him to play much of the latter part of the season.
Sadly this was not to be but hopefully Silva jr is getting stronger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.