Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He is one of the best holding midfielders I’ve ever seen in my life by far. He’s the level of Xabi Alonso, Sergio Busquets in Barcelona and Munich."

@Tevez City couldn't have picked a worse player to compare Jorginho to if he wanted to paint him in a negative light.

Which player would you pick at his peak ?

Carrick, Yaya, Fernandinho, Kante, Matic or Jorginho

Which player would you pick at his peak ?

Carrick, Yaya, Fernandinho, Kante, Matic or Jorginho

Yaya by a country mile, but who cares? It doesn't matter. What matters is Pep thinks Carrick is in the same class as Busquets and Alonso, so writing a player off as just "the Brazilian Carrick" is hilarious.

Yaya by a country mile, but who cares? It doesn't matter. What matters is Pep thinks Carrick is in the same class as Busquets and Alonso, so writing a player off as just "the Brazilian Carrick" is hilarious.
Also, take Yaya out of the list as he's a completely different type of player and the rest are probably on par, albeit with stylistic differences

giphy.gif

Just have to reach the right price with Napoli. I reckon somewhere between £40m-£60m, under £50m would be great business but less likely.

We will have movement in the next few weeks I reckon.

Will be done around 55m i'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.