Antoine Griezmann

Every time I see him play I just think he is the perfect player for Pep and his style of play.
He is clinical and has a great work ethic.

I’d agree with this. Watched him play the Arse in the 2nd leg and he was excellent - he’d blend in well with our style of play and I think he would score/create a lot of goals.

Quite a few seem to have him marked down as a dick...not sure if that’s harsh or not?

I’d agree that he is Barca bound though....

Some Barca ITKs on twitter seem to be confident of Griezmann for July, with Dembele really being considered for loan/sale.

Dembele also posted a picture of himself in a private jet reading a newspaper with Tuchel's picture taking up most of the real estate, suggesting he could likely be off to PSG. Griezmann should be nailed on done as they'll need to fill that gap.

So, friendly advice would be to stop selling yourselves dreams on this one. Likely ending in tears. Let's hope Hazard feels fidgety.

He has waited years for his next move. I reckon it is 100% barca, done deal for player and new club. All signs point to this. However i do see Atleti doing all they can to get more money or block the move or whatever but in the end they will sell this summer and if the player refuses all but Barca then it will happen.

He has waited years for his next move. I reckon it is 100% barca, done deal for player and new club. All signs point to this. However i do see Atleti doing all they can to get more money or block the move or whatever but in the end they will sell this summer and if the player refuses all but Barca then it will happen.

Yep, I concur. Also why it looks as if Barcelona will pay a bit extra to try and ease the tension between the clubs - not sure it is necessary seeing the player extended purely to protect the club last season when they were handed the transfer ban

As for how he fits and whether Barto & Segura actually do the right thing and sign a CM is another thing

Wonder if Barca will offload Dembele to find this - they are hardly awash with cash. Move for Dembele perhaps came a bit too soon but he’s a great talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.