Oh dear, Paddy Crerand....

Lets be honest, if I was a cop and saw Crerand, Brazil or any of those dinosaurs driving I'd be pulling them over and breathalysing them as I don't for a second think they are ever sober.

He later told magistrates of his language, ‘on the football pitch we use it all the time. If you go to Glasgow, it’s the first thing you hear.’

Begs the question that if he can’t control his swearing because of where he’s from, how does he manage to not swear when working on the radio?

Typifies the arrogance of them lot with his questioning the other driver why was you out at this time ? Never liked him,over rated player and comes over as a bit of a hard drinking bully.

Interesting to see that this is further evidence they are becoming dippers and constantly referring to 'istree - his excuses were mostly historical and.........the best of the lot in these situations with "celebs"..... they pull the "don't you know who I am?" and the other party genuinely doesn't - Crerand is now clearly a part of rag 'istree and no longer relevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.