Oh dear, Paddy Crerand....

He phoned his son, but his son was abusive. I wonder where his lad picked up that particular characteristic.

I was unfortunate enough to play at the swamp in 2003, was in the bar after the game, Crerand was in there, I had a bottle of Budweiser went to get a piss, came back and he was drinking my bottle, I asked him why he was drinking my bottle, he turned to me and just laughed the wanker

used to listen to him when he was on radio, was it gmr ?, always came over as " i'm better than you " a right obnoxious prick, shame they didn't jail the old twat. hope they take his liscense of him

Obnoxious twat - arrogant, rude, opinionated - a bitter nasty old fucker who I had the misfortune to live near.

He is a complete cnut and nothing suprises mean regarding his demeanour and attitude - should fuck off back to Glasgow where he might feel at home .

That's cheered me up no end, hate that twisted old twat more than any other from that shithole, self righteous wanker, despicable excuse for a man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.