Mahrez or Zaha...choose one

Agreed on the facts. But I'd probably go Mahrez coz he gets injured less. And that for me is the most important skill.

We can take a few chances now. We won the league by 20 lol. I think we’ll end up with Mahrez but Zaha has the more intrigue for me. Let’s see what pep can do. Mahrez too easy for me.

Exactly what part of his " attitude " are you alluring to ?

Poor discipline, petulance, not trying ???

Which part of his " attitude " exactly will need " major improvement " because I haven't heard or read of this , despite the focus he will have been under since the breakdown of the proposed transfer ?

No reports of such in the media which is unusual since his return to the team at Leicester will undoubtedly have come under scrutiny by the media so I find your claim a little unusual and wonder why you have raised the issue ?

Mahrez has still got to knuckle down for me especially with the competition for places already in the squad. Zaha is quicker but, Mahrez is better on the ball.

Last edited:
Mahrez has still got to knuckle down for me especially with the competition for places already in the squad. Zaha is quicker but, Mahrez is better on the ball.

Not sure I really give any credence to your thoughts on his " attitude " but it's your opinion .

Mahrez is a far better option than Zaha imo and would be a good addition to our squad , for what its worth.

Mahrez most definitely. Still seems to be playing at a level close to when Leicester won the title and is helping Vardy continue to play well.

Zaha seems very wasteful and a bit big (for lack of a better term) of a personality that may change the dynamic in the dressing room.

Mahrez has more in his locker, skillful in 1v1 situations, good finisher and can see a pass which is important when the other team defends. Zaha is alot more physical probably more suited to a more direct team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.